Paperless Application & Instant Decisions
Only £500 minimum spend
Small Deposit Required
12 - 60 Month Payment Options
Are you looking to purchase a new floor but are concerned about the price? Best at Flooring are proud to introduce our finance options, so you can spread the cost!
You can choose to pay at a pace that works for you, making the process much more simple, affordable and stress-free.
We offer this service on orders of £500 and above including VAT at an interest rate of 15.9%, with a small despot of 20%.
- Spread the cost of your order, on selected products.
- 15.9% APR representative interest and small deposit (20%)
- Agreements can be settled at any point.
- First payment will be due approximately one month after delivery of goods/services.
- 12 months to 60 months terms available.
How to apply...
Browse to Website
Sit back in the comfort of your own home, and browse our website to find the perfect floor for you.
Speak to the Team
Once you made your choice and know how much you require call the team on
0113 831 4313
Our team will then take a small deposit and send you a link for the finance application.
Complete the Order
Our team will then call to organise your delivery dates, along with a copy of your agreement and receipt.
Do I Qualify For Finance?
Before applying for finance, you must make sure that you the customer can meet the following criteria:
• Is 18 or older.
• Is, or their partner is, in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit or self-employed.
• Has been resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue their residency in the UK.
• Has a debit or credit card in their name and registered to their address (you’ll need this to match the address used to complete the identity verification).
• Has a Bank or Building Society current account available (you’ll need this to complete the direct debit instruction).
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Jims Carpets Ltd t/as Best at Flooring are a credit broker and are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.